Friday, September 17, 2010

Challenge Day

Yesterday the sixteenth of September, I went to challenge day.  It was a very great experience.  I learned a lot about people who I would have never guessed faced the same problems as me.  This experience made me feel closer to those people in my class.  Challenge Day showed me how important it is to let all the feelings out that you keep trapped in side of you. 

      I also learned that you should act the way you want.  Not because people tell you to.  For example many boys are told to act as a man.  Sometimes they want to be compassionate, they want to cry, and they should be allowed to.  Crying is not a sign of weakness but a sign that you are alive.  Same thing goes for girls, moms are always saying to be a lady,  not to burb or fart or say fart.  this is the reason why boys believe that they can control us, because we let them.  We show them that we are not equal.

     Those who have never done Challenge Day should consider doing it.  It is life changing event but in a better way.  Many people have stated that they changed the way they live after having gone to Challenge Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment