Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Recycle your Recycleables


           The video we had watch Monday made me very mad that people seem to not care what they are doing to animals when they throw away there trash.  I mean I don't even recycle my items at home, but when I am out in public I do recycle my recycleables.  I also make sure that my family does too.
When I seen how many bottle caps birds have consumed it makes me not want to drink water bottles, but to buy the metal water bottles so I don't have to waste perfect plastic.  I think all of us in the United States should have to recycle those items that can be recycled and if there is food particles that can decompose in the ground then we should bury those food particles in the gound.  This change will help us make the United States a better place.  We also shouldn't litter. Police officers should crack down more on those who litter because a lot of birds and squirrels mistake our trash for food.  They then consume it and we become like murders because we killed innocent little creatures that just wanted to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment