Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Life !

     



       Life.  I been through a lot in my 16 years of living.  My mom said it can only get better from here one day when I had gotten into some trouble.  I will always remember her saying that cause at that point in my life I was in to deep.  Now I'm starting to see the light, but lately people who are supposed to be there for me have dug me deeper.  I am almost to the point of letting them go as friends because they obviously haven't figured out that I'm done with all the bull. 
     This morning my dad and I were talking about college and I made the comment "I can't wait to get out of Ohio."  He asked me why I was ready to leave so bad and I told him it was because there is nothing in Ohio that is making me become a better person.  He then told me that I haven't seen all of Ohio to know that.  He's right, but I feel like when it's time for me to go off to college I wont feel trapped and have all the problems that I have had.
       I already know what I am going to do with my life.  I'm going to go to New York or California for interior designing then go for business management.  I don't plan on getting married very early or having kids.  When I get out on my own I want to do things for me and not have to worry about how everybody else is feeling.  That may sound harsh, but I haven't had time to myself since I was in elementary school.
      I titled this blog life because life is something you only get once so live it like you'll die tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment