Wednesday, February 23, 2011

OH Egypt !

View Image   In the new lately they have mentioned about the protest happening in Cairo. I think protesting is good but I would still go to work.  The fact that they now do not have a person ruling chaos will begin to erupt.  The military stated that Egypt might become a democratic country meaning that a vote will take place just like in the United States.  I feel as though Mubarak should've waited to step down until the people voted to see who they wanted to rule them.

   If i lived in Cairo I most likely would protest with them if I worked.  People say protesting doesn't work in many cases but so far it has done a good deed to the people of Egypt.  They have almost achieved there goal of better wages for work and better conditions.  I think we as the United States should support them in their time in protest and help them along the way get things to be better in there country.

No comments:

Post a Comment