Monday, May 16, 2011

Endof Sophomore Year :)

It came so quickly, the end of sophomore year is here! As much as I'm excited to be a junior I'm definitely going to miss those seniors I got very close too.  I will also miss those sophomore's who are going to the South-Western Career Academy(SWCA). Yes, they will still be apart of Franklin Heights but, they won't be in the classrooms with us. Another thing I will miss is all the amazing Sweetb16 parties I was invited to.


One thing I am looking forward to in this new year as a junior is that I will be able to finally. Now if I get a car to drive to and from school is a different story.  Most likely I will still walk to school or take the bus seeing how gas has been like four dollars.  Another thing I'm looking forward to is that I will be considered an upperclassmen and our junior class will be fighting the senior class at quest games.

Many people would say that they would also be looking forward to prom.  I really want to wait until I'm a senior to experience the last dance of my senior and to go all out with the dress, limo and dinner.  I plan on just having a good time the next two years. Yes, I will still focus on my studies and college but it is definitely time for a new beginnig into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment