Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Black Friday!

Black Friday was held on November 26, 2010.  Many people went out early, but my friends Alaina, Breanna and I went in the afternoon.  There still was ton of people out. We all went shopping for Christmas presents.  I got a good portion of my shopping done.  I got presents for my mom and Alaina.  I still have to get presents for Hayaley, my sister and my dad.  I don't have a job so I get all my money from good grades and chores.  I get 10 dollars for my weekly chores and 50 dollars for getting all A's.  I sometimes ask my parents for money early so that I am able to get all the gifts that I need to get.



The sales on Black Friday were pretty good.  There were many stores that lowered there prices quite much.  Express had everything in the store for 40% off until 12 o'clock and then % off after 12.  I bought my mom a cardigan from there and I got her some lotion and perfume from Bath and Body Works.  Black Friday was a blast and I can't wait to go again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment