Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Choices

Many people make choices in there lives.  Some make good choices while others make bad choices.  Every choice in life that is made could lead you in the wrong direction.  Choices are pretty much the pros and cons of life.  Its pretty hard to make the right decision when in peer pressure, so it takes a lot out of you to stop and think about if the choice you make is a good one.

Let me give you some examples from my life about choices. 

Last year I made some pretty bad choices.  I pretty much decided to fit in, but with the wrong crowd.  I guess you could say that I went against everyone that loved me and was there for me since day one.  Those bad choices I made for those several months cost me a great deal.  My grades began to drop, my friends and I began to drift apart and the lies just kept on coming that I didn't know what the truth was anymore.  Then summer came and slowly but surely I started to get back to my old self.  This year I am making way better grades than last year and taking school more seriously. 

Making these better choices has turned my life around dramatically.  Every time I get stuck in a situation I always have to ask myself which choice is the best to make.  Even if you do have those ignorant people that you want to smack, make sure to remember to make the best choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment