Monday, November 22, 2010

Don't Go In Debt During the Holiday's

Every year many people go into debt during the holidays.  Especially for Christmas presents.  In my family my parents tell my sister and I to pick two gifts that we really want.  Christmas is not the time for receiving its the time for giving.






Many people don't plan out how they spend there money to buy Christmas presents.  I think many of us in the United States have gotten past the fact that Christmas isn't a time for receiving presents.  In my house hold we focus on remembering when Jesus was born.  We also go to church on Sunday and on Christmas Day.  Throughout the year my mom and dad get me and my sister items we want or need so during Christmas my parents don't get into debt.

This topic is very important to me because I think people  have gotten away from the true meaning of Christmas.  I think this is what society has done to us.  They steered us away from the values that were once among us Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment